- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
sassy serial killers
A lobster is smarter than me.
that’s a mantis shrimp
and it is definitely smarter than me
Λ̶̳͓̺̇ͨͤ̏͌ͅŁ̠͎̠͎̜̩̽Ł̙͕̤̒͊̅̌̓ͣ ̢̖̪ͣ̎ͮ̈́̂₮̫ͤ̿͛Ħ̘̘͚̪̯̟̙̒ͭ͊̓͢Λ̷̦̞̬͙̰ͨ́͊̃͐₮̺͙̤̔͊̕ ̩̱̳̪̆̋ͬ̐ł̴̳̰͋ͫ͒ͪƧ͛҉͙̮Иͩ̇͛̏ͫ̈̊͝ͅ’̵̱̦͂̓₮̠̱̯̹̇͒͂͊ ̭͎̞̤̩́ͫ̒̂͆̂̌Я̗̳͍̥̠͉̅͑ͪͫͭͅΣ̥ͣ͋̾Λ̮̆̅͑̄ͅŁ̭̤̄̏ͬͯͦ͐͊ ̉̀ͪ̄҉̭̣̙ł̹̬͙ͮ̽̎̓̇̚Ƨ̠͚̉ͭͤͩ ̟̐͡Б̴̒Σ̩̲̼͚̰̬ͮͧ̆͗͂ͮͅƇ̗͈̩̞ͅØ͓̞͓̦̉̒̐̔ͭ̂M͋͌ͩ̓̀ł̹̞͎̺̞̬̓И̝͔̭͚͚̘͐̉̃ͥ̈ͅ₲͍̻̝͔̪͎͖ͧ͌̃́ ̸̫͎̜̜͖ͦ͆̔͗̾͌ͮЯ̫̭̤̃ͥ̊ͫ͑̉Σ̛̀̓̅͊͌Λ̲̗̩͖̈́̎̐̋Ł̛̰̭̹͕͇͇̮ͬ́.ͫͤ҉͈͇
Go to Sleep
(2) Tumblr en We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/84088388/via/itstheend
The Clown Statue (Famous Story)
The “Clown Statue” is a creepy story first popularized by chain emails several years ago. Legend has it that a teenage girl was hired as a babysitter by a rich couple somewhere in California. The parents went out for a late dinner date but gave the babysitter freedom to watch TV in another room. The girl did as she was told, but found the life-sized clown statue displayed in the room too disturbing, so she called the owners and asked if she could cover the statue with a blanket for the evening.
Surprised, the couple immediately asked her to call the authorities, because they didn’t have a clown statue.